Throughput | Bluestreak (T|B) incorporates an Insurance policy “Force Success” into your purchase of Bluestreak. “Force Success” incorporates an enterprise technology model into your project which guarantees the success of your implementation. We assign a team of experts to understand and plan “end to end” your implementation. We work directly with you; hands on through the entire process to insure ALL elements of the implementation are completed correctly including the training of ALL end users according to role and responsibilities. We don’t leave success to chance. We plan for it and execute accordingly.
- T|B Initiates and Creates an Implementation Project Plan, guided and closely monitored to promote a 'culture of success'; from Pre-Implementation to Post-Implementation Product Support
- A T|B Implementation follows a 'checklist’ of tasks that give it definable shape and form from concept to completion - easily seen and understood by all
- T|B Implementation process is well structured, systematic, effective, incorporates FEEDBACK and is repeatable - we clone success
- A focus on complete and thorough training - when the implementation is over customers know Bluestreak - and it is finished when they say the Implementation process is finished - thus, going LIVE is ALWAYS a non-event
- Support and PARTNERSHIP continues every day, BEFORE and AFTER Go-Live
- Continual, systematic product and TECHNOLOGY enhancement updates (that work)
- We BUILD IN YOUR proprietary business logic
Under the guidance of our knowledgeable and skilled project managers and in accordance with the Force Success framework:
- Risks are minimized
- Implementations are controlled and predictable
- Complexity is reduced and every phase is made fully transparent
- Customers experience an accelerated time to value
While every customer and project is different, Force Success provides a methodology that ensures successful implementation every time.