What if you could finally make Maintenance and Production accountable to each other and have full management visibility into your maintenance department activities?
You can with Bluestreak | iMaintain™.
Bluestreak | iMaintain™ is a key component of the Bluestreak™ Quality Management System, (QMS). It can be used as a stand alone system for any business that needs a better way to manage, plan and schedule the maintenance and use of production equipment, other company assets and even the building/grounds. iMaintain™ is an effective preventive maintenance (PM) tool, allowing businesses to instantly visualize resourcing issues, schedule regular PM tasks or one-off Maintenance Orders.
Additionally Bluestreak | iMaintain™ tracks up/down time, labor hours and repair costs. And like all of the Bluestreak™ modules, iMaintain™ is 100% browser-based; this means there is no software to install and it can run on nearly any device. — tablet or smartphone, PC or Mac.
Can be run standalone, or connected to Bluestreak™
● When connected to Bluestreak™, Maintenance can be tied directly to Production, equipment Specifications and Scheduling.
● Operators can issue a new Maintenance Order during a load setup and can be prevented from using an out-of-service piece of equipment
or one scheduled for maintenance.
● Automatically track load counts for specifications that have both time and load variables.
Maintenance Orders are built using extremely flexible "processes" that support:
● Unlimited steps - each step can be individually trackable.
● Unlimited Media - attach photos, drawings, schematics, PDF’s, Word Documents,spreadsheets, video, etc. - any electronic document.
● Unlimited data collection - gather any type of data associated with the asset being maintained.
● Unlimited Specifications - make sure the operator is qualified to perform the process step or renew your furnace’s 2750D/E qualifications.
● Unlimited Notes can be captured.
Equipment documentation includes:
● Unlimited media - any type of electronic document/file or URL (prints, electrical schematics, ladder logic, pumps, refractory, etc.).
● Unlimited specifications and compliance requirements
● Preventive maintenance history and repair tracking
● Utilize Bluestreak I Global Communications Hub™ to send out automatic notifications related to asset maintenance.
● Parts/Vendors list (fan, bearing, belts, electric motors, rollers, contractors, etc.).
● Furnace, oven or equipment class definition
iMaintain™ can also be used for any company assets (vehicles, office equipment, interior/exterior building upkeep, grounds, etc.).