Digitalization is pushing partner/customer interaction expectations to the next level. As Bluestreak™ progresses towards more advanced and automatic ways of conducting business, companies are making the switch to smarter technology in order to reduce costs and human errors, speed up business/document communications and do MORE with LESS staff.
Besides our Customer Connector Portal, Electronic Data Exchange will also help you LOCK IN your largest and best customers so they would not even think about going to your competition.
Benefits for Bluestreak™ Customers
By automating paper-based transactions, organizations can:
1. Eliminate costly errors caused by manual processing and fixing order file formatting issues.
2. Save time - Data can be shared rapidly instead of over the hours, days, or weeks required when using paper documents or other methods.
3. Lock In Customers - Having an Electronic Data Exchange integration means it is a lot more difficult for your customers to move to a different vendor.
4. Improve traceability and reporting - Electronic documents can be integrated with a range of IT systems to support data collection, transaction status, and processing.
5. Provide better customer service - create a more frictionless purchasing experience for customers while spending more time on higher-value services.
6. Facilitates better cash management
Some of your larger customers may already be using a form of Electronic Data Exchange
Electronic Data Exchange is a secure, standard format to exchange business information between two organizations electronically instead of using paper documents such as purchase orders, invoices, requests for quotations, bills of lading, etc. Transactions and information move directly from a computer application in one organization to a computer application in another.
How Electronic Data Exchange Works There are two basic types of transmissions:
Point-to-point or direct connections: Two computers or systems connect with no intermediary over the internet, generally with secure protocols.
Value-added network (VAN): A third-party network manages data transmission, generally with a mail boxing paradigm.
Is Electronic Data Exchange a Fit for You and Your Customers?
To find out, just ask your customer…
Do you already have some type of Electronic Data Exchange
setup that will allow us to take advantage of this?
This Sounds Great for my Business! How do I Learn More?
Our process starts by developing an integration plan based on your
unique business processes, and then we deploy an integrated solution that's right for you and your customers.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation.